Sunday, January 18, 2009

God's soverignty in the life of this child of His purely and absolutely defined...

Well, after all that is happened in the past two weeks, I must just stand back, look at the whole picture of things, and say "Thank You Lord!". There is absolutely positively no way that any of this could have happened apart from God's grace. I am still kind of sleepy but I know that the Lord will give me strength to adjust. After sitting in the dining room at home as a student planning to return as a student to The Master's College in Santa Clarita, CA two Tuesdays ago (January 6), I now sit in a dorm as a student at Baylor University in Waco, TX! So much has happened in the last two weeks that I'm still trying to figure out what to think of it myself. But I know that the Lord will provide, not only because I know that He has promised to provide which is enough in itself, but also because He has demonstrated His ultimate provision and soverignty in marvelous ways to me over the past two weeks! May He allow me to stay focused on Him and give my best effort toward my studies here at Baylor and may He be glorified as a result of everything! I'm ready to get some more sleep right now but again I am just very thankful for the Lord's provision. I pray that this encourages you as well!

In Christ, Josh Gilbert

No comments: