Monday, December 15, 2008

Trying to hang in for about 3 more days :)...

Wow, this has been an intesnse and crazy year. If I would have known that it would be so hard at the beginning of the year I may have just fainted on the spot :) But the Lord knows and He always makes a way and provides strength for His children....On the whole though, this semester has been a real blessing. It's kind of been an extension of the spring and summer which were truly difficult but blessed struggles...It's funny because I'm almost looking forward to getting home in a few days Lordwilling and being greeted by the blistery cold but the terrific warmth and encouragement of my family. Wisconsin may be pretty rural but its always a joy to be able to spend some time at home with my family...I can't really describe how I feel very well right now. It's like a mix of tired, anticipation, joy, struggle, contentment, and contemplating....I've really been trying to be prayerful about trusting in God more with things. I really would like to feel more connected spiritually but things just feel really weighty right now. I feel like I'm struggling with other aspects of life even though the academics aren't too shabby. Oh well, prayerfully I'll be able to have some downtime to just think about eveything when I get home Lordwilling...I feel like, at least a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, I've felt disoriented for some reason. One time I woke up and was kind of like, "Where am I?" I think some of this is just that I've kind of been around a lot of different areas over the past few years but some of it is probably jus that I need some time to regroup and refocus. Hopefully that can happen over Christmas break....Anyway, I better get heading to bed. Just a few more days of this left and then home free Lordwilling. Haha. In Christ, Josh

No comments: